Friday, September 25, 2009

Strawberry Lemonade

We had a little going away get together for a neighbor that was moving this weekend. We kept it easy only doing cake and punch. This is the punch we served, my mom's friend gave her this recipe. It is not to sweet at all everyone seam to enjoy it.


3 liters sparkling water
2 10 oz. packages frozen strawberries
1 12 0z. can frozen lemonade
1 lemon to garnish
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stir and serve.

*makes about 20 cups

** To make this a "Party Punch" take away 1 liter of sparkling water and replace it with 1 bottle of vodka (750 ml)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making this one so easy. I think I found a new Sunday afternoon drink. Of course, I will be adding vodka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could drink this it looks so so good!!

    ReplyDelete